We accept and honor most PPO dental insurance plans. Please call our office for more details at: (562) 597-4500
For your convenience, we also accept the following major credit cards as well as cash:
- What’s the difference between Indemnity, PPO, HMO, & Discount insurance plans?
- Indemnity or Traditional Insurance reimburses members or dentists at the dentist’s UCR (Usual, Customary & Reasonable fee). This allows the subscriber to go to any dental office without being limited to a panel.
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) is the most common form of insurance. They provide members with a list of participating dentists to choose from. The dentists on this list have agreed to a lower fee schedule, which provides you with greater cost savings. They also assist with insurance billing.
- HMO, also known as capitated or prepaid insurance, was designed to provide members with basic care at the lowest rate. Participating providers receive a monthly capitation check for patients assigned to the office. This amount is only a few dollars and is intended to offset the administrative costs. HMOs generally don’t pay for services rendered. Fees are usually greatly reduced, but the patient is solely responsible for paying the doctor.
- Discount Plans simply consist of a panel of dentists that have agreed to a reduced rate, with the subscriber being solely responsible for the entire portion. There is no billing or annual maximums.
- What’s a covered benefit?
-Treatment that is recommended by a dentist, is listed on the fee schedule, and accepted under the terms of your group’s plan.
- What’s optional treatment?
-Treatment that is either not listed on your fee schedule or more than the minimum to restore the tooth back to its original function.