We accept and honor
most PPO dental insurance plans. Please call our office for more details at: (562)
For your convenience, we also accept the following major credit cards as well as
What’s the difference between
Indemnity, PPO, HMO, & Discount insurance plans?
- Indemnity or Traditional Insurance reimburses members or dentists at the
dentist’s UCR (Usual, Customary & Reasonable fee). This allows the subscriber to go to
dental office without being limited to a panel.
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) is the most common form of
insurance. They provide members with a list of participating dentists to choose
dentists on this list have agreed to a lower fee schedule, which provides you with greater cost
savings. They also assist with insurance billing.
- HMO, also known as capitated or prepaid insurance, was designed to
members with basic care at the lowest rate. Participating providers receive a monthly
check for patients assigned to the office. This amount is only a few dollars and is
offset the administrative costs. HMOs generally don’t pay for services rendered.
usually greatly reduced, but the patient is solely responsible for paying the doctor.
- Discount Plans simply consist of a panel of dentists that have
agreed to a
reduced rate, with the subscriber being solely responsible for the entire portion. There is no
billing or annual maximums.
What’s a covered
- Treatment that is recommended by a dentist, is listed on the fee
accepted under the terms of your group’s plan.
- Treatment that is either not listed on your fee schedule or more than
minimum to restore the tooth back to its original function.